Nov 6, 2015

Big Event Ahead

Well Bihar Results on Sunday ! !

Looking to the price movement till now - The week closed below 7980 - The obvious target comes around odd 7600 - 7400 -7200 levels. No expecting any big moves on Monday except a fall in VIX drastically .

As of now i am expecting a relief rally may be till 8090 NS and then the start of the Fall.

This is just my opinion lest it is short on rallies only even on Monday too .

Let Hope be my Travelling Companion ! !

Have a Great Day ! !

4 comments:

  1. Thank you ji for your guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ji for your guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.



    Nifty Trading

    ReplyDelete