Mar 28, 2012

Lame Walk

The Title because .. The Fall was not of the kind the the bears would love.

Looked Like as if It was Just Testing the Strength of the Golden Cross.Would still give the Benefit of Doubt. We have again closed below 5200 ... Targets still open for 5050 but with caution around 5157.

On may go long between 5050 - 5157 if it comes for a decent bounce till 5287 - 5386 .

As such till we don't close above 5267 its a sell .

Tomorrow is Expiry and we can fore-go technical's for a day.

Range for tomorrow is 5157 +/- 20 points to 5287 +/- 20 points.

Chalte Chalte

Play Small - Play Safe - Be Safe :)




3 comments:

  1. I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

    My homepage :: diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .
    . I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?
    I am happy to seek out a lot of helpful info here in the publish, we need develop extra techniques in
    this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Feel free to surf to my page: diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete