Sep 22, 2011

Blood Blood Blood

Can Anything else termed for today

Fed came with the twist and i remember of this song only

Aao Twist Karein




Repeatedly I have emphasized the importance of 5197 --- Koi Shak. I expected the 4911 levels and it rocked today -- Thanks to My Master "Ilango Sir" of  www.justnifty.blogspot.com.

Nothing Much to add as with such a Fall The Technical's are pointing to huge huge downside. Looking to the scale of fall today -- It was apt to book fully and wait for a new trade tomorrow and me too did the same.

For those who are left out for tomorrow resistance at 4960 and support at 4880 and 4858 . Watch these levels carefully.

On a Lighter Note --- "Aao Twist Karein" Again :D

4 comments:

  1. hi sir your blog is very interesting can you guide me or give me your mail id to get subscribe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pramila

    Thanks a lot ...I only believe in sharing of Knowledge no subscriptions For queries u can mail me at nimesh_rpatel@rediffmail.com or get2patel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets twisttttttt

    very good reading sir

    shailesh

    ReplyDelete