Apr 5, 2011

EOD Update April 5 2011

Today was Quick Cash day .... Hope you had your share !!!

Today also NF resisted in the morning and gave almost 65 points on the short side. The closing rise was just because of the intraday shorters covering their position and nothing else. 

For tomorrow too resistance lies at 5960 above which we have 6022 where selling can be initiated. Below 5870 the fall may accelerate to 5815 and much lower.

Stay Short Stay Safe.

Note : I will be out of trading for the rest of the week due to some professional obligations and training. Wish you a happy Trading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am hitul shingala from ahmedabad-gujarat. i am working with indian share market. I am interested in technical analysis software. can you provide any software to me. My mail address is hitulshingala@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    With best regards.

    Hitul Shingala

    ReplyDelete