Dec 20, 2010

EOD Update Dec 20 2010

Are we heading for the Third World War

Looks like as of now as The UNO has failed to ease tension between the two Korean nations.Today too was a great day as NF gave exactly 100 points gain since the morning. I was expecting 6040 NF today once it crossed 5987 NF but in vain ... We stand at the same level where we were on last Thursday but now the bias is bearish in my opinion. It may happen that we may open gap down or gap up owing to the global news.I would suggest to go long only if NF closed above 6040. Till then either remain away or sell at the higher levels or resistance.

For tomorrow also 5920 is the support where buying can be done with a SL of 5880. But if we break 5920 NF or trade below it then surely panic may take NF to 5840 - 5790 NF.Fingers crossed. As such today I clsoed all my positions and would take a call on market tomorrow only.

No comments:

Post a Comment